Dental x-rays are an integral component of preventive and diagnostic dental care, visual examination only covers 60% of the tooth surfaces, the other 40% is […]Read More
Are Digital Dental X-Rays Safe for My Child?
January 27, 2023
What Is Special Needs Dentistry?
December 16, 2022
At Pediatric Dentistry of San Marcos, we believe that all children deserve quality dental care. We are proud to that our doctors are some of […]Read More
When Should I Schedule My Child’s First Dental Visit?
November 16, 2022
Our team at Pediatric Dentistry of San Marcos is excited to share your child’s first dental visit with you. We are committed to providing state-of-the-art […]Read More